WHO I AM
5 things about me that seemingly have nothing and everything to do with selling Real Estate:
1. Wife: I am married to a wonderful man (not my first marriage, but definitely my last) who has taught
me to laugh more and stress less.
2. Volunteer: Without any children of my own, I volunteer and donate to a variety of child-centric non-profits because I believe everyone deserves a good start in life and people who can help, should.
3. Last Born: Growing up in New Jersey, the youngest of four in a working-class family, I learned how to fight to be heard, to do more with less and perform beyond the expectations of my position in order to succeed.
4. Giants Fan: I fell in love with baseball the first time I saw the Giants play live in SF. They were last in the league, but the team, lead by a low-key and proven coach, functioned as a fine tuned machine and soon thereafter went on to win three World Series championships in five years.
5. Pet Lover: My dream is to have a dog, but my heart belongs to two bengal cats, Xena and Hercules. We’ve been together since they were kittens; 18 and 16 years ago respectively. They have taught me that trust must be earned and some things simply cannot be controlled.
- REALTOR® since 2007
- Intel, Corporate Marketing
- Procter & Gamble, Marketing
- Citicorp Mortgage, Sales
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science
- Rutgers University, MBA
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE:
- Single-family homeowner
- Stock cooperative shareholder
- HOA board member
- Top producing Realtor
Brooke is my hands-on marketing assistant and is the master mind behind all of my social networking. Brooke strategically manages targeted social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. She is also a key player in all marketing programs and logistics for my listings.
An unabashed love of working with people and a dedication to providing extraordinary customer service are the hallmarks of Christine`s vocation in San Francisco residential real estate and we are honored to have her on our team. Being there for her clients, always going the extra mile to expertly represent their interests, and tenaciously negotiating on their behalves to achieve the best possible price and terms of sale are of paramount importance to her.Christine revels in the amazing diversity found in this beautiful city. She knows its property types, its architectural styles, its neighborhoods and the rich variety of options they present the prospective homebuyer here. In-depth market knowledge through the constant review and analysis of properties for sale and those that have been sold is the foundation stone of the expertise she brings to bear for both buyers and sellers.