77 Van Ness Avenue
Sold for $1,300,000
Once there were two people from New York. Who traveled West to San Francisco Port. To find a home-away-from-home was their focus and plan. With the best of city living centrally at hand. Not willing to compromise quality construction or impeccable design. They made their way to 77 Van Ness just in time!
A newly constructed home with space for all to relax and play. With timeless designer finishes on display. The soaring ceilings and windows on three sides. Brought brilliant open spaces they welcomed in stride.
Nearly ten years later the time has come. To share the joy with everyone. All the comforts and grace of this remarkable home. Are now available for you to claim as your own.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Two spacious bathrooms
- One master ensuite
- Open living, dining room and kitchen
- Wood flooring
- Penthouse level with soaring ceilings
- In-unit laundry
- Expansive in-unit storage
- Exclusive use designated storage
- One car parking
- Expansive shared roof deck with barbecue
- On-site gym
- Lobby manager for package delivery and more
- Secure fob key access
- Central location just steps to Hayes Valley shops, the Symphony and Civic Center