4525 19th Street, San Francisco, CA
Sold Price : $1,325,000
- Three bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- In-unit laundry
- 1,250 square feet (per tax records
- Short walk to routine errands: Mollie Stones, Post Office, Cliff`s Variety, pet supplies, etc.
- Five blocks to tech shuttles on Castro @ 18th
- Remodeled kitchen in 2006 with permits
- Up to 2 car parking: 1 exclusive + 1 common
- Low HOA dues: $150 per month
- Dog park, recreation center and restaurants nearby
- Close to MUNI bus and train lines for easy cross town and downtown
This remarkable top-floor condominium, set in a central and coveted Eureka Valley location, is a tranquil retreat from the everyday clamor of city living. Vintage Edwardian architecture echo throughout with classic wainscoting and handsome bay windows providing wonderful natural light from north and south. With three spacious bedrooms, a thoughtfully remodeled kitchen and 1.5 bathrooms, there`s plenty of room to entertain or settle in for a quiet evening of rest and solitude. Freshly painted with newly refinished floors: it`s absolute move-in! In unit laundry and garage parking complete this home with pleasant outlooks from nearly every room.
Please visit: www.ClassicEdwardianStyle.com