On a beautiful day in 1877, San Francisco locals flocked to witness the unveiling of a statue named the Triumph of Light sitting atop the upward slope of Ashbury Street — a place we now know as Mt. Olympus in Ashbury Heights. With the warm blush of summer at our doorstep, the road to Mt. Olympus sheds new light on the joys of city living with the unveiling of 294 Upper Terrace. Meticulously remodeled in 2013, this remarkable single family home boasts dazzling designer finishes throughout. Pull into the 2-car garage and leave the stress of day behind. This is your sanctuary, your home. The nearby “secret” Monument Way staircase, not far from the base of the famed statue, reveals a shortcut to 17th Street and the Cole Valley shops not far below. 294 Upper Terrace is a modern day classic home steeped in style and wrapped in culture.
- 3 bedrooms, including a remodeled master en suite
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car side-by-side garage parking with interior access
- Walk-in closets in every bedroom with custom organizers
- Open living area with easy flow from kitchen to dining room and living room
- Wide and welcoming interior staircase from reimagined foyer
- Elegant gas fireplace with custom wall configuration to fit a flat panel TV
- Wide plank Brazilian walnut floors throughout the house
- Expansive rear deck and lush garden
- Side patio for easy gardening or grilling
- Washer and dryer conveniently located on upper level adjacent bedrooms
- Improvements to structure including roof and water heater replacement, floor leveling and rear fence replacement.
Please visit: 294upperterrace.com