1655 Page Street, San Francisco 94117
Sold Price: $1,850,000
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (including master suite)
- Eat-in kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Two gas fireplaces
- In-unit laundry
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Additional storage
- Large undeveloped attic
- Windows on four sides
- Landscaped, south-facing garden
- Vintage architecture with pocket doors, ceiling medallions, wainscoting, claw foot tub and round bay windows
- Tree-lined street
- Easy access to Golden Gate Park, Whole Foods, restaurants, retail and transportation
Prepare to fall in love with this exquisite top-floor Victorian condominium on a charming tree-lined street in the Haight. The vintage round bay windows adorn a gracious living room with a gas fireplace and a precious bedroom at the fore of this expansive full floor flat. Within the double parlor awaits a spacious second bedroom while a third nests comfortably along the main hallway. The stylish eat-in kitchen with subway tile adjoins a formal dining room with a second gas fireplace.
Retreat to the en suite master bedroom with an exclusive use deck leading to a serene garden lined with fruit trees and raised planter boxes.
The interior laundry, a split hallway bathroom, an undeveloped attic, storage and a large one-car garage complete this remarkable home.
Please visit: www.GrandVictorianCondo.com